Balanced Units Chart

Early Birds 3% + 5% Ending Soon! Don’t Miss the Opportunity!

Total of 70 units sold on the 1st day! 

This represents 42% of the 168 units released in phase one of the residential condominium located off Bukit Timah Road in prime District 10.

The average price achieved for units sold in the first phase was $2,375 psf, after a 5% plus 3% early bird discount. About 85% of the buyers are Singaporeans, with the remaining 15% made up of Singapore permanent residents and foreigners. About 70% of the buyers are residents in prime Districts 10 and 11.

Source: EdgeProp Singapore| January 20, 2019 8:20 PM SGT

For latest sales chart, please get in tough with us via the form below. Our sales consultant will revert back to you asap (typically within an hour)!

GET YOUR EXCLUSIVE INVITE AND PRIVILEGE INFORMATION

It is important to only engage the Official Direct Developer Sales Team to assist you. There are several complex procedures and key factors to consider before committing to purchase a unit. Rest assured that all our representatives are certified, well-trained and committed to deliver. By engaging the Official Direct Developer Sales Team, you will also enjoy the best possible direct developer price. There is no commission required to be paid.